Today, I spent most of the day running errands and getting things that needed doing, done.
They were, for the most part, things I don’t know how to do (change the oil on my car, replace, rotate, balance, and align the tires) and which required that I wait while the people who did know how do those things did them.
So while I waited I made circle, after circle, after circle until I had an impressive (at least to me) pile of yellow, blue, turqua, and emerald. So today, despite the remaining heat of summer, I worked at what could most charitably be described as a glacial pace. Circles were made, ends were woven in, but at the end of the day there was not a whole lot to show for my efforts.
Yesterday, however, I was a point where progress was more visible, and I managed to join and attach row 9. Here is the result:
I am hoping that tomorrow, I am able to take the pile of circles that accumulated today and transform them into row ten. Until then, here is the long view: