After the luxury of a 3-hour delay this past Friday, it was a little difficult to get up at 5:30 this morning, but up I was, and I went about doing the household chores that needed doing.
Once I got to a point where I was satisfied I had done enough housework, I got busy with my crochet work and the task of joining rows 11, 12, and 13.
I started with the row of colorful cluster hexagons — row 12.
While not all of the ends were woven in, all of the pieces were made, and I was able to move forward rather quickly, joining one hexagon to the other.
From there, I moved to row 11 as I had completed all of the animal hexagons needed for that row, save one pig.
Lastly, in an effort to join as many parts as quickly as I could, I moved onto row 13, joining whatever hexagons I could.
Eventually, I had no more finished pieces I could join into rows, so I finished a bear, got a start on a pig, and then, as the sun began to set, I decided to use what daylight remained to see if I could find my missing frog — lucky me, after just five minutes in, the frog was found:
and was able to join the rest of rows 11-13 for this group photo:
There are just three more crochet days left for the month of February, and I am anxious to get this blanket done so I can add one more project to my ta-done pile.