After yesterday’s piecing snafu, the first thing I did after I got my son off to school was to make a strong cup of coffee and all of the paper tetriminos I would need to plan the first of two 10 x 22 unit panels to work on the layout for the Tetrisghan.
Here is a photo of the planning aid with many of the pieces in place:
Shortly after I took that photo, I finished the layout for the first panel and got to work with the actual joining of the crochet tetriminos and had gotten this far shortly before sunset:
As a result of the day’s piecing efforts my stash of ready-to-use previously crocheted tetriminos was reduced from this:
I haven’t settled on exactly what I will work on tomorrow, but I could, I suppose start with weaving in a few of these ends: