As a result of continuing technical difficulties with my web hosting service, “yesterday’s” blog post was not online until early this morning.
Unfortunately my website has continued to experience multiple outages throughout the day; rest assured, we are working to resolve these difficulties.
Now, to my blog post.
Today, when I was not attempting to bring order to the chaos that is my crochet empire, I worked on the Little Boy Blue blanket that I want to finish before early April.
When I last wrote about this project, I had completed 8 rows, joined the eleven squares that comprised the ninth row, and made four of the squares needed for the tenth row. Here is how it looked then:
Today, building on my previous efforts with the addition of these squares:
I finished the ninth, tenth, and eleventh rows:
and was left with 13 of the 22 squares I will need to finish the project:
So now there are just two rows between me and having to decide what to do for a border.
As for my readers, I cannot thank you enough for willingness to show up and read what I have to share about my crochet journey.